Join us in conversation with Commissioner Kathryn Garcia of the NYC Department of Sanitation on June 28 from 6 to 8 pm at Gavin Brown’s enterprise (439 West 127th Street).
Commissioner Garcia will discuss and answer questions on major Department of Sanitation initiatives, highlighting northern Manhattan and environmental justice concerns.
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to directly engage with the guest speaker in an intimate, roundtable Q&A style
- Discuss policy and initiatives that impact northern Manhattan communities
- Network with like-minded professionals
- View current exhibitions at Gavin Brown’s Enterprise
- Wine and light food provided
Special thanks to our sponsor ConEdison for their support!
Have questions about the event or how to become a sponsor? Want to suggest a speaker?
Please reach out to email@example.com.