By becoming a member at WE ACT for Environmental Justice, you will join a movement of hundreds of other Northern Manhattan residents and New Yorkers who are taking action to improve the environment and health of the community. WE ACT members receive monthly newsletters, campaign and event updates, and opportunities to build their leadership skills. And, when you become a member, you will be able to:
- attend educational trips and event opportunities
- participate in organizing and advocacy campaigns
- collaborate in working groups to create solutions to climate change
- participate in our Environmental Health and Leadership Training (WE ACTion member only)
- help decide and direct local campaigns (WE ACTion member only)
Monthly membership meetings take place the 2nd Saturday of every month. Please see our events page for more information and to learn about all the other events we have planned.